Spirearch's Team — group on a mission for the Spirearch.
The mission is very broadly to find and stop the enemy—Auroran Marines—and specifically, it is top secret. Each member is given a task that matches their abilities, talents and character. The Spirearch likes to study people and test them. 
Team Members and Tasks Edit
- Efferus Effrenus Ferus — generally to find the enemy, seek information; I the rest is secret.
- Benedict Sorellin-Lancaster — to stay by Ferus's side, to protect him, make sure he returns safely
- Gwen Lancaster — "Smoother"—to smooth away obstacles to Ferus's mission
- Bridget Tagwynn — to act as liaison to the Cats or Habble Landing—House Nine-Claws; to find out what they know about the enemy or threats to the Spire.
- Rowl — same mission as Bridget's
- Folly — to assist Ferus
- Captain Grimm — Transortaton and backup assistance 
- Predator's Crew — Transortaton and backup assistance. 
Why this Team Edit
- The reason that such new members of the Guard were selected is beacause there is a traitor or traitors. They could be in the guard, corrupted by the enemy.
- Every member of the Guard on the team was tested by circumstances on the day of the attack and subsequent invasion by the Auroran airship, ASA Ciervo and the Auroran Marines. The were all proven worthy of the Spirearch's trust. 
- Efferus Effrenus Ferus and Folly went to the Spirearch and asked for what he needed—the "Grimm Captain" for a mission to stop the enemy.
- Auroran Marines
- ASA Ciervo
- Diego Ciriaco
- Sycorax Cavendish
- House Nine-Claws
- Temple of the Way
- Brother Vincent
- Black Horse Inn
- Habble Landing
- Ventilation Tunnels
- Lumin crystals